The EV portfolio that we are building today is designed to meet the needs of a broad range of customers. We have the advantage of the most loyal customer base in the industry and intend to reward that loyalty with a convenient and seamless transition to an electric future.
A Purpose-Built EV Portfolio
In this section
The 2022 Bolt EV and Bolt electric utility vehicle (EUV) both launched in summer 2021. The Bolt EUV has an EPA-estimated range of 247 miles on a full charge.1
As the world’s first zero-tailpipe-emissions, all-electric supertruck, the GMC HUMMER EV is built to navigate off-road conditions. A 24-module pack of Ultium battery cells offers a GM-estimated range of up to 329 miles.
Cadillac’s introduction of its electric portfolio begins with the debut of the LYRIQ—a fully electric luxury crossover is expected to offer a GM-estimated range of over 300 miles per full charge. It will also offer the enhanced version of Super Cruise.
2022 BrightDrop Zevo 600
The BrightDrop Zevo 600 is an electric light commercial vehicle (eLCV) built for the delivery of goods and services over long ranges and is the fastest vehicle to market in GM’s history.
The Silverado EV is expected to offer customers a GM-estimated range of 400 miles on a full charge and will feature an available fixed-glass roof for retail models, offering an experience of spaciousness.
2024 Chevrolet Equinox EV SUV
and 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV SUV
Both models will be available in 2023. These two products, along with the Chevrolet Silverado EV, will place Chevrolet EVs in the industry’s two largest segments and one of the fastest-growing segments in the United States.
The Cadillac CELESTIQ will represent the ultimate expression of Cadillac innovation. The luxury sedan will offer all-wheel drive, four-wheel steering and a full-glass roof that allows each occupant of the vehicle to set their own level of transparency.
China EV Models
2021 BAOJUN KiWi EV6
The KiWi EV has a NEDC-estimated range of 305 kilometers on a full charge and supports DC fast charging, which enables it to be charged from 30% to 80% in one hour.
Buick VELITE 6 EV7
Range of up to 518 kilometers and supports fast charging from 30% to 80% capacity in just 30 minutes.
2022 Chevrolet Menlo
The sporty-looking sedan is the brand’s first all-electric vehicle in China. The 2022 Chevrolet Menlo has an extended NEDC-estimated range of up to 518 kilometers on a single charge.
2022 Wuling Hong Guang MINIEV
The Hong Guang MINIEV is China’s #1 selling EV, an affordable four-seat runabout that is fun to personalize.
Rong Guang EV
The Rong Guang EV is Wuling’s first electric minivan for the commercial vehicle market.
- Actual range will vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, use and maintenance.
- Edition 1 Pickup limited availability by waitlist. Additional GMC HUMMER EV models available Fall 2022. Available on EV3X based on a full charge. GM estimated.
- 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ Debut Edition available Summer 2022, by reservation only. Additional LYRIQ models available starting Fall 2022. See dealer for details.
- Silverado EV RST GM-estimated range on a full charge based on current capability of analytical projection consistent with SAE J1634 revision 2017—MCT. Model year 2024 Silverado EV available Fall 2023.
- Concept vehicle. Not available for sale.
- The 2022 BAOJUN KiWi EV will be launched in the second half of 2022.
- The up to 518km range on a full charge is based on China Light-duty Vehicle Test Circle (CLTC). Actual fast-charging time may vary based on several factors, including temperature and external power environment.